Sneaker Design Contest
Submit proposal and design
ZOMBIECROSSE Advertising Contest
View instructions and submit project
Competition Information for Students
During registration, students were registered for an Innovate 2020 competitive event. Below are instructions for each event.
Marketing Communications and Principles of Hospitality Role-Plays
Innovation Pitch Competition
- 11/12 – Times for live competition were sent to advisors and students on November 2.
- Student times cannot be changed.
- Advisors: Please notify [email protected] if your registered Entrepreneurship students are not competing.
- View instructions here.
DECA Exam Competition Testing
- Testing Dates: 11/2 – 11/6
- Marketing Cluster Exam
- Testing times each day are from 6:00 a.m. PST to 6:00 p.m. PST.
- Password was sent on October 28.
- To earn the “Competition Digital Badge,” students must participate in the DECA Exam Competition and a judged competitive event.
- Advisors: If your student has an IEP, please email [email protected] to set their time. (Example: Exam time is 60 minutes and student must have 120 minutes).